Legal notice Palma365
FUNDACIÓN TURISMO PALMA 365, with CIF [Tax Identification Code] G57744344, is a public foundation registered in the Registry of Foundations. This company is the owner of the domain name www.palma365.es
C/ Socors, 22A
Tel. 971 225 986
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The user accesses this website voluntarily, which implies that he/she will use it in accordance with this legal notice, law, morals, good faith and/or proper conduct.
Use of this website implies acceptance of this legal notice.
The pages of this website may be freely visited by users.
FUNDACIÓN TURISMO PALMA 365 reserves the right to modify the content of this legal notice without prior warning, and for this reason, and to ensure proper use of the website, we recommend that you visit this section from time to time.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
© 2018, FUNDACIÓN TURISMO PALMA 365, www.palma365.es All rights reserved.
This website and the contents included in it: articles, texts, images, logos, trademarks, buttons, software, etc., are protected by current industrial and intellectual property legislation. Reproduction, copying, modification, distribution or transformation of those contents are therefore expressly prohibited without express authorisation in writing from FUNDACIÓN TURISMO PALMA 365.
Access to this website in no case implies that users acquire any property right over the contents that appear in it.
FUNDACIÓN TURISMO PALMA 365 reserves the right to modify, update or remove any of the contents of this website, at any time and without prior notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information contained in this website may not be correct, despite the efforts made to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. Consequently, FUNDACIÓN TURISMO PALMA 365 does not accept liability for any errors it may contain, nor for any harm or damage arising from its use.
This website may contain links to other websites, for whose content, usefulness or accuracy FUNDACIÓN TURISMO PALMA 365 cannot be held liable. Incorporating a link into this website cannot be considered as a recommendation to users to use it, and they are responsible for the decision to use such links.
FUNDACIÓN TURISMO PALMA 365 does not accept liability for harm arising from the use of this website or its contents and does not guarantee that it is free of viruses or that it is impossible for it to cause damage to the user’s computer systems.
FUNDACIÓN TURISMO PALMA 365 does not accept liability for any misuse that may be made of this website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURTS
The conditions of this website and the relationship between the user and FUNDACIÓN TURISMO PALMA 365 will be governed by Spanish law and jurisdiction. Any disputes that may arise will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Palma.
Data controller: FUNDACIÓN TURISMO PALMA 365
CIF [Tax Identification Code] G57744344
Tel. 971 750 823
For what purposes do we process your data?
The data collected through this website are processed in order to respond to your request and inform you about our services, via any means of communication, including e-mail.
What is our lawful basis for processing your personal data?
The lawful basis for processing your personal data is your informed consent, which you can withdraw at any time. However, withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
Who will your data be sent to?
Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
For how long will we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data for as long as you do not ask for them to be deleted.
What are your rights?
As the subject of your data, you are entitled to exercise the following rights at any time:
(1) Right of access. You have the right to confirm that we are processing your personal data, and, if we are, to obtain a copy of those data and full information about how your data are being processed.
(2) Right to rectification. You have the right to correct errors, amend inaccurate or incomplete data and ensure that the information being processed is true.
(3) Right to erasure. You have the right to have your data deleted without undue delay if the processing is unlawful or if the purpose for which they were processed or collected no longer exists.
(4) Right to restrict processing. You have the right to request the suspension of processing if it is unlawful or if the accuracy of the data has been contested.
(5) Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your data if it is for direct marketing purposes or if the processing must cease for reasons related to your personal situation, unless a legitimate interest is demonstrated or the processing is necessary for the exercise and defence of legal claims.
(6) The right not to be subject to individual decision-making. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or affects you, unless it is necessary for performance of a contract, permitted by law or based on your explicit consent.
(7) Right to data portability. You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to be able to transmit them to another data controller.
(8) You also have the right to submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that data protection law has been infringed with respect to the processing of your personal data.
FUNDACIÓN TURISMO PALMA 365 will process your data at all times with absolute confidentiality, observing the compulsory duty of secrecy in relation to them, in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws and regulations, adopting for this purpose whatever technical and organisational measures are necessary to ensure the security of your data and prevent them being altered, lost or subjected to unauthorised processing or access. However, you must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.